(Fwd) Re: Formual Ford Register, BRSCC Info

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) Re: Formual Ford Register, BRSCC Info
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 10:58:43 -500
Not sure who this was meant for...

From:          JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (Jim Isbell)
Subject:       Re: (Fwd) Re: (Fwd) Formual Ford Register, BRSCC Info

>(1977 Lola T-560 Formula Atlantic)

I noticed you own a Lola and you also seem to know about FF registers

I own a 1979 Lola T540 which came from the factory as a FF but is now
configured as FA with a VW (water cooled) engine.  Is there a Lola register
somewhere?

What is the difference between a T540 and a T560?  I would have thought the
560 would have been dated later than my 540 but you say it is a '77.  They
didn't build the 540 until 1979.

                                                    Jim

 " Put on your helmet, get into your trench, and shut up!!"

 John Wayne

P.S. Might consider a flame suit under that helmet.