Crossle 16F

To: Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Crossle 16F
From: PR37@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 15:07:17 -0500
I do hope I am doing this right on my first try at a message to this net.  If
not feel free to flame me, or whatever.

A friend, Allan Buttrick, called today seeking information about a Crossle
16F that he owns and campaigns in VSCCA in New England.  He would like to
qualify the car from FF to FB for the Vintage Fall Festival in September at
Lime Rock.

According to information he got from Mike Rand at LRP, the car was entered in
the Inverhouse Continental Race series in 1970 by a Victor Clark. Mike's
records are not clear whether it was entered  in FB.  Unfortunately, there
are no physical records, as required be VSCCA, of the car being entered in
this configuration.  Would anyone have a lead on this series in 1970 and
perhaps an entry list or Final Results?  This was a four race series that we
believe was held at the Glen, the Bridge, LRP and Bryar.

Can anyone help Allan?

Thanks so much.

Peter S. Roberts
Regional Executive, NER-SCCA