Racing in Europe

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing in Europe
From: Urs Eberhardt <100124.160@compuserve.com>
Date: 07 Jan 96 15:45:51 EST
Ever raced at Monza, Spa, Paul Ricard, Nurburgring?

 We are a small but successful vintage-race-team in Europe looking for the
third driver.

 Joining "Bliss Racing" might be an interesting thing for somebody who wants
to make a hassle-free European race season. (Fly-in, race, fly out, we do the
rest, we even supply the frontrunning car)

 In 13 full seasons since 1983 we achieved a decent track record:

 328 races entered.
 108 race or class wins.
 77 second places.
 37 thirds.
 31 DNF only.
 4 European Championship titles.

 All work (restoration, engines, maintenance, race preparation) is
professionally done in-house. We concentrate on Historic Formula One, Formula
Junior, Sports Prototypes.

 Cars available are: Lotus 22, 23, 27, Williams FW08C. Or you bring your car
over and we prepare it. (Ask Gil Nickel about our quality standards.)

 Interested? Mail your fax-no or snail-mail address for a complete
documentation.

  E-mail von: Urs Eberhardt, 07-Jan-1996