Vintage Race Web Updates

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Race Web Updates
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 21:59:58 -500
I finally got to a few changes and updates on the Vintage Race page this
weekend:

-The clubs list is finally complete. Feel free to check your club, and send
in any corrections.

-We've added a couple more "Vintge Racers" pages to that list- Please, send
me your own Vintage race page URL's!

-If anyone has the capibility to scan in 1996 schedules when they're
available, please talk to me!

-I still need to dig up my notes for "Getting started" articles- does anyone
else have articles we could use there? (Driver Prep & training, car prep,
saftey, etc.)

   Roger Garnett                    (rwg1@cornell.edu)
   The  Vintage Race Web            http://www.team.net/www/vintage-race/