Re: Vintage FF?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage FF?
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 16:53:08 -0400
> Subject: Vintage FF?
> Sender: owner-vintage-race@triumph.cs.utah.edu
>
> Anybody out there racing an FF in vintage?

Quite a few show up at some events. Last year was the 25 th anniversary
celebration at Lime Rock and several hundred showed up. (there is a
video available of the gathering- I believe) You might call Lime Rock
for contacts, try any of the sanctioning groups for info or contact
these groups:

The Monoposto Register, Oliver Clubine, RR 2, Brantford, Ont. Canada
N3T 6LS or 519-753-9809.

Vintage Formula Car Ass.
Bill Dolson, Registrar
257 Elizabeth St.
NY,NY 10012
212-219-3507.f

These addresses are from the 1993 Victory Lane "Who's Who" so I hpe
they are current.

Jim Hayes    jeh@fotec.com  tel:1-800-537-8254   fax:1-617-241-8616

Vintage racing '59 & '62 Alfa Spiders.