tvr

Re: Looking for a TVR

To: TVRLIST <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a TVR
From: robert.blumberg@att.net
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:44:04 +0000
Pat,

I have a '76 2500M that I couild let go.  I love it, but I don't have the
time it deserves.  It has low miles on the odometer, but it is showing it's
age and needs a bit of work.  That does not stop me from driving it on a semi-
regular basis.  It has a hot engine with fancy cams and three dual throated
Webers.   It's a good looker that sounds fantastic.  It revs easily and roars.

If you could pass this on to those who might be interested, I'd appreciate
it.

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///