tvr

Vixen 1600 X-Flow Parts Available

To: tvr@autox.team.net, TVR_Pre1980@yahoogroups.com, usa-tvr@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Vixen 1600 X-Flow Parts Available
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:58:55 EDT
Hello,

Spring cleaning time......

One ported Cortina head, complete with valves, etc. rocker arms/shaft not
included.  I put this head on my car last year and it made a difference, not so
much in low end performance, but the improvement  from 3,000 rpm up was
amazing.  We did the swap Saturday evening at a hillclimb.  On Sunday, I was
1.9
seconds faster on a one mile hillclimb run!.  This was all due to the head.  No
other changes were made to the car.  This thing is ready to bolt on.  $250

I have a couple other Cortina heads that need freshened.  $50 each.

One 711M short block.  Bored .020" oversize.  New Hepolite pistons.  New
rings,  and bearings.  Crank is turned .010".   Cam bearings replaced, but cam
and
lifters are original. Assembled, never run. No flywheel.  $500

Used 3.89 Spit/Gt6 diff.  New seals.  Don't need it since I have installed
TR6 diff.  Comes with poly bushings.  $100.

Used Vixen/M halfshaft assemblies.  Good condition, no slop in splines.
$150/pair.

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///