tvr

2500M for sale in PA

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: 2500M for sale in PA
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:16:15 EDT
Greetings,

I saw a pretty nice 2500M #2903 for sale at a car show this past weekend in
Lancaster, PA.

Lots of new parts on this car.  Body was off frame, frame was cleaned and
painted after minor outrigger rust was fixed.

Too much to list, but I remember this much....

new Konis
new springs
new suspension bushes
new brakes, new brake lines, rebuilt hydraulics
new piston rings
valve job
1-3/4" SU carbs
all new u-joints
fuel cell
header, new exhaust system
everything works
custom radiator
interior is clean and tidy, non-original seats
All mechanical work looks to be done properly

Some body and paint flaws, but believe me, this car looks VERY presentable.
Silver with black interior.

This is A LOT OF CAR!!  No way you could duplicate it for the $5,500 the guy
wants!

He just put it up for sale, hasn't advertised it yet.  I'm just trying to
help him out, I have no financial interest in this

His name is Joe Smith.  For real, that's his name!

Email is    joe.smith@cnh.com

His phone # is 717-392-5939

He lives near Lancaster, PA

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA

ps.  I don't know if this message will show up on the Yahoo list, and my
feeble mind can't figure out how to post new messages to that list, so if
someone would please forward this.........thanks!

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///