tvr

Bowie MD British Car Day

To: Irvin Bennett <ibennett@earthlink.net>, TVRUSA <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bowie MD British Car Day
From: George Czerw <gczerw@home.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 11:22:21 -0400
Just received my pre-registration package in the mail this AM.
Abbreviated information & home-made registration form below for those
interested.  Hope to see some of you people there!

*************************************

The Chesapeake Chapter of the New England MG "T" Register will
sponsor the 24th Annual British Car Day at Allen Pond Park (the usual
location) in Bowie, MD (RAIN OR SHINE) on Sunday, June 24, 2001.

The show field will be LIMITED to the FIRST 400 cars PRE-REGISTERED!

NO DRIVE-IN REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED!

Car classes will be based on the number of cars pre-registered by
June 1st.
ALL DISPLAY CARS MUST BE DRIVEN ONTO THE FIELD

Field opens at 8:00AM.  All vehicles must be on the field by 11:00AM.
Judging closes at 1:00PM.  Awards presented at 3:30PM.

Information will be posted to their website at:

http://hometown.aol.com/BritishCarDay

however it is NOT ALL THERE YET!

Vehicle entrant fee:  $15.00
Make checks payable to: Chesapeake Chapter NEMGTR

Mail registration & payment before June 1st to:
The Original British Car Day
6623 Benson Drive
Alexandria, VA  22306

Car Registration Data:

Owner Name:
Address:

City:
State:
ZIP:

Telephone Number:

Marque:
Model:
Year:
Check whether:   _____Coupe/GT    _____Roadster/Conv.

Waiver of Liability:  (Must be Signed to Enter)

Neither I or my heirs will hold the Chesapeake Chapter of the NENGTR
Ltd., or the city of Bowie, MD liable for any damages done to me or my
car while engaged in, or traveling to or from this event.

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///