tvr

Re: Tail lights

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tail lights
From: russell.talbot@genie.co.uk
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:41:23 +0000
Don

New original ones are not available but they are being remanufactured in
Australia.  A stockist is Abbey NewFord Spares.
http://www.btinternet.com/~newfordpartscentre/

There can still be obtained secondhand but are getting more expensive.

When you take the old ones to pieces try to preserve the plastic rivets
that hold the trim in place.  The centres should push through and drop
out the back. I found new rivets very difficult to source.

Russell