tvr

orphan grantura

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: orphan grantura
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:51:46 -0500
Dear all;

I've stumbled upon an orphaned Grantura MkI that is for sale.  It is
located in a garage, along with many other cars, northwest of
Philadelphia.  Its a forlorn sort of thing and will need much tlc before
its presentable/driveable.  Alas, the owner has, IMHO, an inflated sense of
its value (~$7500).  Way to much for what the car is, both model-wise and
contition-wise, I think, but there you are.  I have no financial interest
in the car; it'd be a noble thing to get this back on the road.  I can get
contact info for anyone who is interested.

cheers,
Will Zehring
'71 2500

///