tvr

Re: 2001 Woodwork headsup, and other misc.

To: John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2001 Woodwork headsup, and other misc.
From: KWall73108@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:40:57 EST
Kimball,

I'm also interested in history on TVRs that have been raced here in the
states.  Mike Mooney is writing a book on the history of TVRs, I think Mike
was involved somehow with Jack Griffith and the V8 TVRs.  The USA racing TVRs
that come to mind, are or were owned by Lou Anderson autoxing a 200 (which
I'm currently flogging around in), ,Steve Ferron roadraced a 200 or 400 or
both, Ted Feruki autoxed a widebody Tuscan, Walter Hotchkis road racing the
first Griffith 200, Jim Kulhman autoxing a hybrid Griffith, Fred McKenny time
trials a 200, George Potacen road racing a 200, Joe Rauh autoxing a 200, Rich
Rock hill climbing and autoxing a Vixen and working on a 200, Bill Sandford
autoxing a 3000s and eventually maybe a lwb Tuscan, Scott and Greg Witt
autoxed a 2500.  Hopefully someone on this mailing list can correct or add to
this list.

Kevin Wallace

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list