tvr

RE: window stripping

To: "'William Zehring'" <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>, tvr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: window stripping
From: "Hancock, Ashley P" <aph9484@GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:29:28 -0000
Will,

I recently obtained one of these myself. I got it via mail order from a
classic car restoration company called 'Frost Auto Restoration Techniques
Ltd'. Although they are UK based they have customers all over the world.They
have a very good web site and an on-line catalogue - you can even order via
e-mail. Definitely worth a browse - they sell lots of interesting things!

http://www.frost.co.uk/

I hope this is of some help.

Regards...

Ashley ('68 Vixen S1)