tvr

RE: Vixen Expert joins list!

To: "'Dr John Upham'" <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Subject: RE: Vixen Expert joins list!
From: "Hill, Stephen M AETT:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:42:15 -0800
Hi John. I just got back to the office and received your message. Welcome to
the list.  I have referred to your parts list on a number of occasions and
find it very useful.

I wonder if you know of any simple methods of letting other Vixen owners
know that this list exists. The list is small, which is good, but could
benefit from a little more "critical mass".

My 1971 2500 has sat in the garage for about 8 years. I have begun to rebush
the suspension and have plans to blueprint the engine this winter. I will
probably be asking some
questions on suspension setup, hard mounting sway bars, etc later this fall.

Stephen