tvr

Re: TVR: Trunnions explained

To: webmaster@ukmotorsport.com
Subject: Re: TVR: Trunnions explained
From: Rolf Beuttenmuller <rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:54:07 -0400
Hi Dr John

I read the trunnion explanation and if I read it correctly then the logic to
swap them is incorrect. With the right trunnion on the right and you make a
right hand turn the uppright on the right side screws into the trunnion
lowering the right side of the chassis and raising the left side as it
unscrews ever so slightly. Am I missing something here?

PS do you have any dimmensions for the rear axel squash tubes?