[TR] TR3A interior door panels

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3A interior door panels
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 16:59:49 -0800

--------------PDDrM3chc5YSU3EANApjoclR

Who offers interior door panels for a post TS-60000 TR3A besides Moss
Motors? The glue on my current 20 year old Moss door panels died & they
are looking pretty ragged. I would like to replace them. The rest of the
interior is still in nice shape. But it doesn't seem that Moss is
willing to sell just the door panels I would have to purchase a whole
interior kit & I guess toss out the rest of the parts I have no use for.

Does any US company offer just the inside door panels?

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*

--------------PDDrM3chc5YSU3EANApjoclR

  <head>

  </head>
          door panels for a post TS-60000 TR3A besides Moss Motors? The
          glue on my current 20 year old Moss door panels died &amp;
          they are looking pretty ragged. I would like to replace them.
          The rest of the interior is still in nice shape. But it
          doesn't seem that Moss is willing to sell just the door panels
          I would have to purchase a whole interior kit &amp; I guess
          Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
          Canada</a>
        2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn
        what to write<br>

--------------PDDrM3chc5YSU3EANApjoclR--

--===============2530210829176869281==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **