[TR] TR4A sun visor is loose

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4A sun visor is loose
From: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 11:30:01 -0400
Hi All,
Does anyone have a solution for sun visors that wonâ??t stay in the â??upâ??
position? I can feel some type of clamp under the vinyl covering in the sun
visor on the outside end of the visors and I imagine that is what is supposed
to hold the visor in place but after 50 years itâ??s not what it used to be.
Anyway, has anyone had success improving the grip of the visor to the rod that
holds it?
I am heading to Pittsburgh this weekend to attend the British Car Show and
watch some vintage racing and it would be nice to fix this before I leave.
Thanks,
Dave Connitt

Sent from my iPhone
** triumphs@autox.team.net **