Re: [TR] Buggers. I give up!

To: TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Buggers. I give up!
From: v6spitfireguy v6spitfireguy <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 19:00:01 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_404958_1860169236.1586300401763

Well if your talking about removing the steering wheel and adapter, its really
straight forward. Pry off the horn button (should pop of pretty easily), this
will expose the large nut that holds the adapter on. Remove the nut and with a
steering wheel puller, (or large gear puller) pull the adapter and wheel off...

> On April 7, 2020 at 6:46 PM TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>     This should be easy, since I've done it before, but...it's been 15 years.
>
>     I replaced the stock steering wheel with a MotoLita and their adapter
> kit.  In fact, my dash and cockpit looks pretty much like they show on page
> 67 of their TR3 Glove Box Companion.
>
>     I know I put them on the car, because...well...they're on the car.
>
>     I can't for the life of me remember how they went on, hence how to get
> the friggin' thing off so's to swap out the control head when the new one
> comes in.
>
>     Anybody remember?
>
>     Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS58667
>     New Hampshire
>

> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **
>
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
> http://www.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/v6spitfireguy@cox.net

------=_Part_404958_1860169236.1586300401763

<!DOCTYPE html>
</head><body>Well if your talking about removing the steering wheel and
adapter, its really straight forward.  Pry off the horn button (should pop of
pretty easily), this will expose the large nut that holds the adapter on.
Remove the nut and with a steering wheel puller, (or large gear puller) pull
the adapter and wheel off...<br>

     On April 7, 2020 at 6:46 PM TERRY SMITH &#60;terryrs@comcast.net&#62;