[TR] TR6 Glovebox

Subject: [TR] TR6 Glovebox
From: rrochlin at comcast.net (Rochlin Robert)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:39:53 -0500
        I removed the glovebox to straighten the fuel gauge today and in the
process the glovebox disintegrated, so to speak. In looking for a replacement I
see that Moss offers a fiber board glovebox like the original, or TRF offers a
plastic ?perfect fit? replacement.  I?d be interested to know if anyone has any
experience with either glovebox. I think my preference would be a  fiber box
replacement if it was a good reproduction.  It would me help maintain that
natural 40+ year old interior fragrance.
        Best,
        Bob Rochlin
        '72 TR6