[TR] Dashboard Repair Recommendations

To: triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Dashboard Repair Recommendations
From: Lee Janssen <lee.k.janssen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:14:46 -0600

--94eb2c04aa927638450531a6f891

Any recommendations for dash repair products? I've used the Eastwood
product in the past and it works fine for small repair; however, this time
I have a 1/8" wide, 6" long crack through the dashboard.

Thanks in advance
Lee

--94eb2c04aa927638450531a6f891

d the Eastwood product in the past and it works fine for small repair; howe=
ver, this time I have a 1/8&quot; wide, 6&quot; long crack through the dash=

--94eb2c04aa927638450531a6f891--

--===============7647526321036561676==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive