Re: [TR] Feb 10 - Drive Your Triumph Day

To: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Feb 10 - Drive Your Triumph Day
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 23:36:01 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thread-index: HxjgkxHNSR0BvcvB3N72adx/mvztjA== s=q20140121; t=1455060962; bh=B92m2PT5cvAjphkZsVnCv1doW21BiFFWKWuU6bVV0+c=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=FRuudyz/1Ideu0EswuhtF0f2109jcE2/TBee1QHZ+QjIKeIJZ3A6C1VJLN3/ed/yh z1NUzZ2hb86EAeN5+3gNp4JqpdXKdiv8fCUfVlY2ABmlf5dLQlPnhE8VKqkvOcXj3C t0PEGWfINIgrWAD4zs53CJAZnXIOadh0/kj+Lu+nTV5tLR3U6eybZsv/qJF5UoxlXq NlpMxZvMEs3M2vAxSz7MrTdsghtnxRQC4vNRrR3WJbZXkt6+o4xZSqkMafSwKhoBoT DP4Fy0RBwZ+jaUo29+I2KJhhajj7Ysr4jEPAKeTEIEEKxspJFrc2da602qluoHhLqE 7WBDrwYJf1kkw==
Uhm, we in New Hampshire will be looking at videos of people driving their
Triumphs....  Had to take the John Deere loader out to clear the driveway
tonight, though only for the second time this winter.  I do love global warming
or El Nino, whoever is responsible.  Best winter in 25 years.

And this April, I plan not to run into a deer, thus postponing driving for many
weeks longer.  LED headlights might help with that.  That plus the suicide
prevention counseling I'm hoping New Hampshire's deer population received this
year, though budget cuts sort of minimize my expectations on that one.

I myself have abandoned such counseling now that the New Hampshire primary is
today and I can at last look forward to four more years of no barrage of phone
calls from campaigns looking for support and pollsters looking for my opinion.

My opinion?

The A-bomb.

Best to all of you for whom this is yet to come!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667 that's nearly completely sorted for April.
New Hampshire