Re: [TR] TRF

To: "'Bob Labuz'" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'TR-6 list'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TRF
From: "John Macartney" <john.macartney@ukpips.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 18:26:16 +0100
> I needed to order a new fan belt for the 6 after installing my spare last
night. Just received a note that the package has been shipped. Good news.
But, using the tracking # provided, the shipment originated in DOVER, MN
55929. What is up with that? Did TRF move?

Probably Charles Runyan has done a deal with a belt supplier that negates
TRF holding them in stock? Think I'd rather have the commission on a 'drop
ship' arrangement than have to deal with stockholding costs and all the
other issues a retailer has to face.

Jonmac

---

** triumphs@autox.team.net **