[TR] Merry Christmas to all

Subject: [TR] Merry Christmas to all
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:58:36 -0700
--===============1843678692212909956==
 boundary="------------040309050002090603040209"

--------------040309050002090603040209

*A Merry Christmas to everyone*

And my hopes for a successful, healthy and happy year ahead.

I wasn't able to visit my sister and her family for Christmas this year
so am spending it at home watching a light snowfall in the forest as I
gaze up from the computer.

Yesterday I baked a homemade pumpkin pie then bundled up for an evening
drive in the Triumph TR3 to look at Christmas lights.

This morning after presents it looks like the day will be spent mostly
watching my small collection of Christmas movies while sipping tea I got
for Christmas and munching some pumpkin pie before dinner.

Though I am harboring thoughts of loading my Irish Wolfhound into the
back of my Land Rover Dormobile and breaking the snow on a few close by
trails through the woods.

The day will be what the day will be but on this day I am thinking of
all my friends that I have made around the world and wish you the very
best of Christmas days and fully functional vehicles that do not leak
oil or Lucas smoke.

TeriAnn

--------------040309050002090603040209

  <head>

  </head>
        And my hopes for a successful, healthy and happy year ahead.<br>
        I wasn't able to visit my sister and her family for Christmas
        this year so am spending it at home watching a light snowfall in
        the forest as I gaze up from the computer.<br>
        Yesterday I baked a homemade pumpkin pie then bundled up for an
        evening drive in the Triumph TR3 to look at Christmas lights.<br>
        This morning after presents it looks like the day will be spent
        mostly watching my small collection of Christmas movies while
        sipping tea I got for Christmas and munching some pumpkin pie
        before dinner.<br>
        Though I am harboring thoughts of loading my Irish Wolfhound
        into the back of my Land Rover Dormobile and breaking the snow
        on a few close by trails through the woods.<br>
        The day will be what the day will be but on this day I am
        thinking of all my friends that I have made around the world and
        wish you the very best of Christmas days and fully functional
        vehicles that do not leak oil or Lucas smoke.<br>
        TeriAnn<br>
      </tt></font>

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive