Re: [TR] So there I was

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] So there I was
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 08:53:33 -0700
>  But the one thing my TR can not do is take my Irish
> Wolfhound
> to and from the dog park

That's too bad.  We had a Collie/Shepherd mix that just loved to ride in the
back of the TR3A.  The occasional seat was just barely
big enough for her to lay down; but usually she would sit up with her head in
the wind.  And although she would get in uninvited;
she never got out until told to.

One of the benefits of driving an unrestored car; I never worried about damage
to the rear seat (which had cheap carpet instead of
upholstery).

Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive