Re: [TR] problem gas?

To: pethier@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TR] problem gas?
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:00:15 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Full-name: Dave1massey
Well, Phil, do they run these plants off of gasoline?  Ethanol is a
gasoline substitute not a coal or natural gas substitute.

Actually, ethanol is mostly an oxygenating agent for smog reduction and
doesn't show up in ground water like MTBE.

Dave

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive