Re: [TR] TR3 steering column and gearbox mount

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 steering column and gearbox mount
From: Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 12:45:54 -0500
Hello Randall &List:
Just wondering about the steering column mount that Randall identified
in his photo. Was it an addition a bit later in the production run? I
have a very original (and I think unmolested) TR2 and this mount is
nowhere to be seen. Looks like it might be a bolt on addition added at a
later date? Wondering as well, how important it might be to stiffen up
the column and prevent some of the inevitable flex in the column?
Thanks for any insights.
Angelo Graham

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive