Re: [TR] battery shutoff

To: "Triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] battery shutoff
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 10:49:33 -0500
I had an issue trying to get the battery cut off switch to connect to my
cables.  The cable end would not grip the cut off switch post.

I ended up using a battery cap shim on the battery cut off switch.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Lynx-Battery-post-shim/_/N-25hn?itemIdentifier=257147_0_0
_

It was on a TR4 that had been coverted to negative ground - so myproblems
were likely self inflicted.

All battery terminal cut off switches are not created equal.  I have to
fully disconnect the one I got from tractor supply while the ones I bougth
from moss only require a spin or two to disconnect.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive