[TR] TR6 electrical stuff stops

Subject: [TR] TR6 electrical stuff stops
From: jeyoung_2 at yahoo.com (John Young)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:59:38 -0700 (PDT)
You said you sanded the fuses. Did you also clean the fuse holder? That is
probably where most of the corrosion is. Try the little brass bore brush from a
.22 rifle cleaning kit for them.

John Young NASS# 528
Indiana
'78 Spitfire
'66 Spitfire
'59 TR3A (getting body work)
'59 TR10 ruuning, but not ready for the highway.