[TR] New URL for my Triumph web site

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] New URL for my Triumph web site
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:21:40 -0700
--===============0416517157==

--------------070509080702090907070306

Just an FYI for anyone with a link to my Triumph web site.

The site has been buried inside my personal web site and could be hard
to find if someone doesn't pass a link on to you.  I have finally gotten
around to giving the site its own URL.

My Triumph web site is now:  www.tr3a.info

It contains stuff of interest to TR2-4A owners through the primary focus
is on TR3s  I went with the TR3A URL because I have one and all the
other simple Triumph URLs were taken.

Those of you with web sites linking my Triumph site please update your
links.

Thanks,

Teriann

--------------070509080702090907070306

<head>

</head>
web site.<br>
The site has been buried inside my personal web site and could be hard
to find if someone doesn't pass a link on to you.&nbsp; I have finally
gotten around to giving the site its own URL.<br>
My Triumph web site is now:&nbsp; <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="http://www.tr3a.info";>www.tr3a.info</a><br>
It contains stuff of interest to TR2-4A owners through the primary
focus is on TR3s&nbsp; I went with the TR3A URL because I have one and all
the other simple Triumph URLs were taken.<br>
Those of you with web sites linking my Triumph site please update your
links.&nbsp; <br>
Thanks,<br>
Teriann<br>
</tt></font>