[TR] Wheel wobble/ Bearing race Cups?

Subject: [TR] Wheel wobble/ Bearing race Cups?
From: ambritts at bellsouth.net (Alex)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:09:21 -0500
Not sure you have this capability, but mounting the hub in a lathe and
checking with a run out gauge would tell you. You would have to mount the
hub in a lathe to turn it down anyway if you find rock on the face. Just
reverse it in the lathe and check it. A machine shop can check all of them
for you. I would think it would not be all that expensive to check them.

Alex Manzo
59 TR3A (w/trued hubs)
72 TR6 (w/trued hubs)