[TR] Tire and Wheel Recommendation for 1961 TR3A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Tire and Wheel Recommendation for 1961 TR3A
From: gdewine@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 12:42:16 -0500
 I am ready to make my TR3A into a daily driver. To do this I need to purchase
a new set of tires. Also I am considering purchasing after market wheels to
give the car a new look.
What recommendations and observations can you make? My budget is not unlimited
but I can see spending around a $1,000 (likely more). One recommendation was to
purchase a tire made by Yokahoma which has a retro look and profile. My
mechanic could not give me a spec on the tire.... I do not want a tire that
looks too large....

Leads on a supplier and tire sizing would be appreciated.

Gary
Cleveland, Ohio

1961 TR3A
1980 TR7