[TR] Secure sites

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Secure sites
From: Andy Graybeal <andygraybeal@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 20:16:26 -0800
There is a caveat to consider. I made a purchase at a small company
in the Chicago area using a "secure" site, as noted https. The next
thing I knew, the credit card company was calling me to see if I had
made some expensive purchases in New Jersey. Turned out the company I
was dealing with didn't have good security even though it was
supposedly a secure site. They were apologetic and the credit card
company didn't charge my account. You still have to be on guard.

Andy Graybeal

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47