[TR] TR4A - Handbrake Cable Routing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, RedRiverTriumph@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TR] TR4A - Handbrake Cable Routing
From: Guy D. Huggins <guy@genfiniti.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:59:33 -0500
All,

Can someone tell me how to properly route the handbrake cables for a TR4A?
Right now they exit the rear brake attachment, go back then loop forward
passing between the rear cross member and the body tub, then on through the
holes and into the tub itself.
Surely this cannot be right, because they will be pinched between the tub and
the cross member, but for the life of me I cannot find an alternative.

Also, does anyone know where I can source the button that one depresses to
lower the handbrake lever.
I've got the rod, but the end is exposed, and it hurts to push on.

Cheers,

Guy D. Huggins
1965 Triumph TR4A
CTC 63569LO