Re: [TR] Computer Keyboard Problems! (Not Triumph related)

To: "'triumph LIST LIST'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Computer Keyboard Problems! (Not Triumph related)
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:12:39 -0700
> about once a week I sit down to write one and my keyboard's
> LAYOUT CHANGES!!

Try going into Control Panel/Keyboard and turning off all the "Input
Locales" except the one you use (presumably US English).  If others have
been turned on, there are usually "hot key" sequences that switch between
them.  Every once in awhile, I'll fumble-finger something and put this one
into Chinese!

For anything beyond that, we need to know what operating system and patch
level, plus how your keyboard connects.  One of the USB ports on this
computer is flaky, and does strange things; just moving the keyboard to a
different port solved the problem.

Randall

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html