[TR] Fuel tank Permatex

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Fuel tank Permatex
From: banjonut@verizon.net
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:27:36 +0000
There is a Permatex made to seal fuel lines, gaskets,  etc...it's called
"aircraft grade" and its fuelproof.  I've used it on carbs many times and it
seals gaskets great.  I don't know if it would work for your tank application
but it might be worth a shot.  I got it at Napa and it used to come in a blue
and white plastic jar with a brush in the lid.  If you have a leak in an
airplane you can't exactly pull over and fix it, so they use this stuff.  I
sure hope its still available...good luck.

Steve Ball
'60 TR3A
TS68164L

Triumphs@autox.team.net