Re: [TR] TR2/3 lubrication questions

To: "pethier@comcast.net" <pethier@comcast.net>, Andrew Mace
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2/3 lubrication questions
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 17:24:30 +0000
The other thing I wonder about is the path that the lube has to take. It needs
to go down through the vertical link to the bottom of the trunnion and then
wend its way back up the thread. I imagine gear oil can do that easily,
unclear to me how well grease performs at the same task so I stick with a shot
of gear oil a couple of times a year. My trunnions don't leak however.

Stan