[TR] TR-4 grill, TR-250 Grill & nice badges, some NOS,

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR-4 grill, TR-250 Grill & nice badges, some NOS,
From: Janis Dabars <jdabars@att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
Message 4, 26 August----John Macartney statement about London dealer sales to
yanks---fully loaded.
Not so on sales in USA.  Brother in law purchased new
TR-250 in Indianapolis, IN
(and still has it) NO wires, NO leather,
Michelin-XRadials was $60 option installed by dealer(original came with
Goodyear
redlines) radio was dealer installed option, and overdrive was $225
on a TR-6
(1976) have window sticker from the 6  which I Just purchased, with
63,000K,
from original owner, sitting in garage past 10 yrs unused, covered
by bed
sheets.  Please get it out of the garage---need room for my gardening
tools.
Lady owner 62, single.Always dreamt of an one owner TRIUMF.  Got all
paperwork,
even ton of repair orders. There is an interesting story ---maybe
write someday
for VTR magazine.
Have NICE TR-4 & TR-250 grills and NOS badges
for the 250.  Prefer NOT to ship.
Will be @ VTR nationals oct., St.Louis 11
sep.,
Chicago sep 12.     I am in Indianapolis, Indiana," Racing Capital of
the
World"  John owner of a rare, one of three badge engineered, TRIUMPH VAN
1962.
Needs much attention.  Sold in Canada only.  In UK and rest of the
world  it
was   ATLAS.

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html