[TR] GT6 Oil Filter Adapter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, rimmerbros.com@aol.com
Subject: [TR] GT6 Oil Filter Adapter
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:21:29 EDT
Worked this morning trying to fit the spin on oil filter adapter from
Rimmer on my LHD GT6.  After removing the side cover under the  hood I was able
to extract the canister and fit the adapter.  Problem is  there is no way to
get the oil filter in there unless I remove the relief valve  and then
there is no guarantee that I will be able to get it back in. I am using  the
filter supplied and can't find a shorter one.  Any suggestions?   If I have to
disassemble stuff every time I change the filter I'll just put the  canister
back on and send this one back.

Sam Clark
Green Country Triumphs

Triumphs@autox.team.net