Re: [TR] Off topic, quick favor

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Off topic, quick favor
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:29:57 -0600
Thanks, folks.  I think I've got the situation under control now.  In a few
days the correct ads should start appearing again.  I appreciate those who
clicked on the paying ads, I get a few cents, maybe a dime for every click
and it costs you nothing, the money comes from the fees the companies
pay to Google.

Over the course of a year I end up with enough Adsense money to cover
about one month's worth of operating costs.  So I still depend on folks
using the donate link below to send contributions either with Paypal
or a check - donate early, donate often ;-)  Actually I do have a batch of
donations I need to acknowledge saved up from the last little while.
I am *such* a procrastinator!

mjb.

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html