[TR] Something odd (and off-topic) has happened

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Something odd (and off-topic) has happened
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:05:31 -0400
This morning the sky is an unusual color, something people used to
call blue.  And I fear that were I to step outside I would get dry
instead of wet.  Even worse, the wetland in the back yard is starting
to diminish.  I do hope the state EPA won't blame me.  For a few days
we had lake-front property, and I do hope the city won't re-value it
accordingly.  Maybe they won't notice before the lake goes away.  Now
if only the sump pumps would stop cycling every 20 seconds...

Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html