Re: [TR] TR4A Seat Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Seat Questions
From: Ben Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:17:41 -0500
> Message: 12
> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:37:22 -0700
> From: Geo Hahn<ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Seat Questions
> To: Triumphs<Triumphs@autox.team.net>
>

> Moss (and likely others) list a seat webbing kit (p/n 681-330) no idea
> exactly what it includes.
>
> Geo

Just got one of Moss's webbing kits in the mail today.  Includes a roll
of the webbing material and all the hardware for one seat for about
$40.  You cut the webbing to length and then assemble the hooks.  Looks
easy, but I guess I have to pick the stiffness I want.  My originals
were in one piece after 45 years, but they didn't seem to provide much
support and I didn't want to trust them and then have to disassemble the
seats later.

TRF said they didn't have the straps.

Ben....

--