Re: [TR] keys

To: fogbro1@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TR] keys
From: thenicholls@verizon.net
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:00:51 -0600 (CST)
For me, I see it on the British Heritage cert item #10, I do not see it on the
original window sticker.B  Hope this helps.

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6

On Mar 10, 2010, Ed Woods <fogbro1@comcast.net> wrote:

List,

Well, thanks a great deal to this list, the TR250 is on track for its trip
to Sebring next week. It's first trip down the highway in 15 years last
weekend was a great success with only a fuel pump leak and a non working
overdrive as problems. A new fuel pump from TRF and a solenoid adjustment
have solved those issues.

One small item that I'd like to have is a key for the boot lid. Is there
some kind of identification somewhere on the lock that would allow me to
order a key or is a locksmith the only solution? If the lock has some kind
of i.d., where is it and how do I get to it? Ditto the glove box.

TIA,

Ed Woods