Re: [TR] Triumphfest photos online for browsing....

To: Alan Myers <amfoto1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphfest photos online for browsing....
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:23:27 +0000 (UTC)
----- "Alan Myers" <amfoto1@aol.com> wrote:
> Well, there I was... Triumphless?at Triumphfest. I just had to settle
> for taking tons of photos...
> Especially at the Autocross since I'd never photographed one before
> and am always up for a new challenge.

I've done lots of them, and you did just fine.

> Yes, Carl, I got lots of TR4 shots, as you requested.

Yay!

> Unfortunately I wasn't able to stick around for the last two or three
> groups of cars at the Autocross.

Nuts.

Did ANYBODY shoot TR44SUE at the autocross?

I was among the last to run.  Possibly a poor choice as Andy said the course
was going off...

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net