Re: [TR] VTR/Triumphest: What a success!

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] VTR/Triumphest: What a success!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 09:58:52 -0600
I, for one, wish that the event had been a total failure!  Harummph!

Of course, if my plans to attend had come to pass I wouldn't be so
jealous of those who did attend what I've heard was a fine and fun
event.  So it goes.  Maybe next year,

I have been meaning to step up my participation in VTR again.
Perhaps if I start planning now I can have a Triumph to drive
to Breckenridge, site of the last VTR meet I attended.

mjb.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net