[TR] Not good with electrical

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Not good with electrical
From: thenicholls@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:49:19 -0500 (CDT)
1972 Triumph TR6.  Trunk light not working, bulb looks good.  Want to determine
if the holder is getting power or it is the trunk light switch.  I have a
dwell/volt meter that says it can be used for this.

If I select volts and attach the two leads to where the bulb plugs in, it
should show something if it is getting power, and nothing if it is not getting
power, correct?  I don't want to fry anything.

No fuses are blown, checked that.  Quick input appreciated.

Craig Nicholls
Vienna, VA

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net