Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Balancing

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Balancing
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:03:18 -0700
> He has a lot of other fairly rare wire wheel
> equipment (eg machine to make spokes) so that may apply to his balancer as
> well.

Come to think of it, those cones must not be all that rare.  The second tire
store I tried in Davenport, IA (on the way to VTR 2005) also had them; along
with the proper equipment to mount tires on wire rims.  Can't think of the
name, but the folks at the Firestone tire store sent me there.  Might have
been Quad City Tire, as I recall they were just a few blocks away from the
Firestone store and I had just crossed the river when I found them.

-- Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net