[TR] TR3 Body Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Body Question
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 07:50:00 -0400
Is there anyone who has a TR3 that doesn't have the side cappings installed?
I have a question whether the top 'corner' of the body is folded over or
not.  Boy is that a hard place to describe.   At the top, underneath what I
believe is called the elbow capping where it joins with short aluminum
capping piecce.   On one side of the car it is folded over - on the other it
is more upright, creating a rather sharp edging.

Images sent directly to me would be helpful for the body shop.

Thanks a bunch
Carl

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net