Re: [TR] vote criterion

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] vote criterion
From: "Brian Induni" <308gtsi@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:34:35 -0700
Lou,

Yep, I agree. Bonnet must be open at least to even consider giving my vote.
I also like to see the boot open too, but not necessary. The thing that I
really like to see are pictures / write up about the car's history,
restoration, use, etc. Whenever I showed my 4A I had a photo album of the
before, during, and after restoration process, and a write up about how my
family helped me restore it and enjoys riding in it as often as possible.
This was always a conversion starter with viewers and I really enjoyed
talking about my TR!

Brian

Message: 3