[TR] Pinion Seal R&R TR3/4

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Pinion Seal R&R TR3/4
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee18@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:10:20 -0700
Am I correct in guessing that to remove the flange and get at the pinion
seal I need only undo the rear end of the driveshaft, propping it up and out
of my way?  (i.e the front driveshaft flange remains bolted to the gearbox
output)

Yes, I could just try it and see but if I have to completely remove the
driveshaft I would prefer to do the front connection first before getting
the car up and me under.  Thanks for any advice.

Geo

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net