Re: [TR] sources for grommets and blank off plugs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] sources for grommets and blank off plugs
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:57:24 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/2009 10:07:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
FGFO1@aol.com writes:
> Any one have a source for reasonably priced grommets and more importantly
>
> rubber blank off plugs.
> id like to buy one of those trays of multiple sizes, but i cant find any
> at
> the usual reasonably priced stores, like harbor freight ETC
> thanks

TRF has been mentioned.  Other sources are Moss and British Wire, both
carry a good selection with the intention of fitting our cars specifically.

I don't know what you mean by "reasonably priced" but considering the cost
of shipping, getting the right parts the first time is worth something.
Measure your holes and find the right plug/grommet and you're golden.

Dave

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net